TRC x 826LA :: A Night of Literary Importance
Time & Location
About The Event
We're excited to host our kickoff event on April 13th at The Mexican Consulate of Los Angeles. The night will be filled with live performances & engaging activities in support of 826LA.
How the night will run:
1) Sign in, mingle, & get comfy
2) MC Opening by: Morgan Jay
3) Performance by: Matthew Cuban
4) Community Activity (Find out at our event)
5) Performance by: Allah's Apprentice
What we'll bring:
1) Performances & Activities
We've curated an amazing lineup of talented artists who'll be sharing some spoken word & musical performances. We also have a fun activity planned for the evening.
We'll have Nomadica on hand with some delicious, affordable wine options for purchase.
What you should bring:
1) A Book to Donate
The students at 826LA made a wishlist of books they would love for their library. Bring along one of those books or one of your favorites from childhood!
Feel free to bring your own beverages, bites, & blankets to enjoy the night.
3) Be ready to have fun, get creative, & connect!
**RSVP for more details**
- TRC x 826LA: GA Donation$12$120$0
- TRC x 826LA: Student Donation$6$60$0