TRC x PATH
Time & Location
About The Event
We'll be hosting an intimate show with artists performing to support PATH (People Assisting The Homeless) to provide supplies for their Gramercy residents.
How the night will run:
1) Sign in, mingle, & get comfy
2) MC Opening
3) Community Activity for PATH
4) Performance #1
5) Performance #2
5) Intermission & Mingling
6) Performance #3
What we'll bring:
We've curated an evening filled with a community activity and live performances by some talented artists in support of PATH.
We'll have some beverages on hand, but please feel free to BYOB!
What you should bring:
1) An Item to Donate (optional)
We'll be supporting PATH's Move-In Day by collecting items for their new residents. Please check out their checklist & if you have an item handy, please bring it along to support.
Feel free to bring your own Beverages, Bites, & Blankets to enjoy the night.
How to win tickets:
1) Support our campaign & donate to PATH for a chance to win tickets to our show.
2) Share our fundraising page & tag us @theresidentcollective to improve your chances of winning.
We add your name to the raffle twice if you promote our page on social channels after you donate.
3) Every Monday, at 8am, we'll pick 7 names from the weeks donors and each winner will be able to bring a +1 to our concert.
We'll reach out to winners via email & announce winners on our social channels.
4) On Monday, at 10am, the donation window begins again & we'll pick 7 winners the following week.
**RSVP & Donate for a chance to win!**